Monday, October 11, 2010

Cake...Sweet...Cake

Another Thanksgiving over shared with lovely laughing friends and here now Rozanne Miller's Cobweb Painted Blue.

La Jolla Arbor by Guy Rose
Always imagining,
              Never experiencing
Only allowed to observe,
        Never permitted to touch,
Refrain from feeling.
                                             Crawl in a cobweb,
                                                  a protected cage
                                                           tangled inside my fears
                                                                      of YOU.
Trapped in my secret hiding
place,
Watching you.
           Smelling you,
A faint smile plays upon my lips,
                                        Your eyes,
                                            your smile,
                                                your voice--
                                                                                                                  Your Entire Image--
                                                                                                                   are like watercolours,
                                                                                                                   spreading through my thoughts,
                                                                                                                   blending into my desires,
                                                                                                                   running into my desires,
                                                                                                                   invading my unfuffilled wishes,
                                                                                                                   painting my life blue.                                                          
      Hidden from your knowledge.
Struggling in my cobweb
yearning to be free,
yet loving the protection,
                                   the safeness,
                                         the comfort of
                                                              isolation.
All from a distance
in my cobweb painted blue,
watching
YOU.
All my love,
Simone

4 comments:

  1. Hello,my dear friend Simone;-)*

    What an unbeliveble nice post placed you here!!!
    I was sometime away fro here...and now I see you prettiest post ever!!!
    LOVE those poetry immnesly much,it touched me,realy!
    And this painting is beyond lovely...

    My husg and Love to you,
    ***Violetta:-)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting! And the poem you chose fits it just beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore cette toile ,,

    Amazing painting ...

    ReplyDelete