Saturday, October 2, 2010

Working too much and miss you all very much.

Also I've been reading Thomas Moore love this one especially.

Portrait D'une Jeune Femme by Albert Besnard

To ......
           by Thomas Moore

                                      When I loved you, I can't but allow
                                      I had many an exquisite minute;
                                      But the scorn that I feel for you now
                                      Hath even more luxury in it.
                                                                                        Thus, whether we're on or we're off,
                                                                                        Some witchery seems to await you;
                                                                                        To love you was pleasant enough,
                                                                                        And, oh! 'tis delicious hate you!

My love my care,
Simone

3 comments:

  1. I love the rhyme 'minute' and 'in it'.

    Don't work so hard. Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunningly beautiful blog. I am a new follower and hope to visit often.
    --Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete