Monday, November 8, 2010

Reunited at long last

How have you been my dears? I've missed you all terribly and now with my computer is safely home there is so much I must do. One takes for granted all that one gets gone with a few clicks. I haven't set forth a proper post in weeks and hope to get one done by week's end but for now it is a quick hello with promises to return with something more substantial.

A Gift by Daniel Gerhartz

I thank you all for your continued support and kind words while my computer was away.
My love my care,
Simone

7 comments:

  1. And welcome back to the computer too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back - life without one's faithful computer is bleak! Thanks for the lovely, gentle painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! You were sorely missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pretty rose is the best part to me...
    and hello again. I know I dropped off the planet for a while there...

    ReplyDelete