Friday, August 26, 2011

Louis Ritman


Louis Ritman's Early Morning Sunshine (At the Window, Giverny)

For to me his painting of the female form reads as sacred. Most often bath in light always treated with respect. When it comes to art I know what I like on sight and I truly adore Mr. Ritman’s work. I always come back to the ones who leave an impression and he my dears have left light on canvas but more than that is the hearts delight.

His 'Lady by a Window' is one my absolute favorites
My love my care,
Simone

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Simone,just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog while looking for some of my Uncle Louis' paintings online. It's nice to see someone still has an appreciation for his artwork.

    You incidentally also published this on my birthday this year. :)

    ReplyDelete